Sorry I haven’t blogged in a while I’ve been uber busy! But I thought I would begin again by showing my favourite pieces from the Haute Couture collections. Up first we have the gorgeous collection from Giambattista Valli. I think the collection is so feminine and contains a lovely mix of fabrics. Below are my top 5 pieces from the collection:
Last Night was the CFDA Fashion Awards and as the designers and models walked the carpets it was an array of new designs and spectacular outfits. Here are the 6 best dressed from award show:
1. Miranda Kerr in Proenza Schouler.
2. Nicole Richie in Marc Jacobs.
3. Alessandra Ambrosio in Kaufmanfranco.
4. Candice Swanepoel in Prabal Gurung.
5. Olivia Palermo in Dennis Basso.
6. Sofia Vergara in Herve L. Leroux.
Lots of different trends combined together under one roof can only mean a great fashion event!