I haven’t done one of these posts in a long time! Mainly because so much has happened that I didn’t feel inspired to write a good enough post and mainly because towards the end of last year there weren’t that many things I was loving!
Never-less, I feel that a favorite’s post is a great way to get back into the swing of blogging again and I have a lot more things I have been loving!
- LUSH Bubblegum Lip Scrub £5.50 – I picked this up on a whim to try it after these cold winter months have not been a saving grace for my lips. I do have to admit that this is a great buy! It smells amazing and really does help get rid of all the dead skin, making it a fresh base for matte lipsticks.
- Kylie Holiday Collection $45.00 – I have been a lover of the Kylie Lip Kits ever since I purchased one last year, and I have to say that these limited edition ones live up to their reputation. The formula is light and goes on easily without drying out your lips. The colour pigmentation is great, although the darker shade, Blitzen, does tend to stain your lips. It is definitely a great set with a mixture of mattes and Glosses. It was the first time trying the Kylie Cosmetic Glosses and they have a really good consistency.
- Colourpop Ultra Matte Lip $6.00 – Shade: Creeper. I have wanted to try the Colourpop Ultra Matte’s for ages, and when I finally managed to get my hands on them, I was extremely happy! I have always been a lover of MAC’s Ruby Woo, but have since converted to liquid lipsticks as my matte lipstick. I love the consistency of the formula, as you don’t need to put a lot on to get the colour.
- The Colourpop lippie pencils have been a saving grace, in the sense that they can be paired with any other lipstick/gloss. I have them in two shades, Bossy (Colourpop Lippie Pencil $5.00) and LBB (Colourpop Lippie Pencil $5.00) They are both really reasonablt in price and have a really creamy formula that help go on easily, giving you the perfect lip outline.
- ASOS/Daisy Street Cowl Neck Jumper £17.99 – I have become a big lover of Daisy Street as a brand, as they do excellent everyday pieces. I fell in love with this jumper when I saw it on ASOS. It is the perfect jumper that you can convert from a day at work to a dinner in the evening. I pair it with high waisted jeans as it comes up quite short on me, but I like it that way.
- Missguided Boucle Tie Sleeve Jumper £25.00 – This is another jumper that I fell in love with online. I love the sleeve detail on this and every fashion love knows that these style jumpers with a bell sleeve or a tie sleeve are very big at the moment. I love that this can be dressed down or up in the same way as the previous jumper.
- ASOS Poser Pointed Lace Up Heels £35.00 (now £24.50) – These were the heels I bought for New Years Eve, and I absolutely LOVE them! I love the style of them as they are a little edgy compared to your normal style heel with the lace up feature, which I think makes them very sexy and who doesn’t love a sexy heel?
What have been your favourites this month? Let me know in the comments!