The old school vintage inspired american trend is hot right now and combine it with the 90’s comeback of the chokers and hoops, it’s the people are rocking right now. I picked up a great jumper online and rocked it with a dark lip to give it a vampy winter vibe.
Read below the too see where I picked up this jumper and how I dressed it down for the casual everyday look suitable for work or a day trip with the girls.
- Arizona Phoenix Sweatshirt £18.00 – I picked up this sweatshirt from Missguided is oversized and is the perfect comfy casual look.
- Tommy Hilfiger Black Wax Coated Jeans £95.00 – I had these jeans nearly two years and I love the fit of them, super skinny and the waxing has not faded!
- adidas Black and White Superstars £70.00 – The perfect trainers for a casual comfy look and my go to shoe at the moment, the only reason being the freezing weather and I do not bode well with cold weather!
- ASOS Basic Velvet Choker £5.00 – This choker is one that I have loved since I bought it, it goes with everything.
- Kingsley Ryan Sterling Silver Hoops £7.50 – I bought these as transition away from stud earrings and what I like about them is that they are not to big either.
- Kylie Cosmetics Holiday Collection in Blitzen – It was the shade in the Holiday box and it is my favourite purple shade liquid lipstick at the moment. The other thing I love about it, is that they are not drying and give really good coverage.
Let me know what your favourite look is at the moment in the comments.