Another trend that is making big in the Fashion World at the moment is the cold shoulder vibe! One trend that caters the super chic with it’s flounces and the boho goddesses with it’s crochet. Yes, it’s the off the shoulder look, which is going to be hot this summer and this festival season! Below are some of the off the shoulder tops and dresses that are of great value and will look great in any wardrobe this summer! Have a look below:
- Olive and Oak Off The Shoulder Top (£44.00) – This one is a little pricey but the style has a boho La vibe to it!
- Topshop Structured Bardot Top (£32.00) – Love the pop of colour this top has!
- Boohoo Structured Bardot Top (£12.00) – I love the structure of this top! I recently purchased it and it’s super comfortable and not to restraining along the top.
- Missguided Crochet Frill Bardot Top (£18.00) – This is another one that has a very boho vibe but it’s one that I think will work with anything.
- ASOS Off The Shoulder Dress (£15.00) – I LOVE THIS DRESS! I ordered it in white for my holiday and it’s definitely a summer dress.
- Glamorous Off The Shoulder Dress (£26.00) – This dress is super cute and perfect for festival season, fitting right in with the boho vibe and I imagine it to go well with wellies!
- H&M Bardot Top ($12.99) – This top would look great over high waisted shorts or jeans.
- ASOS Off The Shoulder Top With Ruffle Sleeve (£30.00) – I love the bell sleeves on this top, it makes it different to the other style off the shoulder tops!
- Zara Cold Shoulder Blouse (£39.00) – The style of this blue shirt is great for work and would work well with jeans and heels for an evening dinner date.
- Topshop Long Sleeve Stripe Bardot (£34.00) – This one is again very boho La vibe which is great for our ever changing weather!
Have you seen any off the shoulder tops you have been loving recently? Let me know in the comments!
Serena Ashley x