I can’t quite believe that March is already over! But the good thing about it is, is that summer is literally just around the corner!! I. CAN’T. WAIT! Anyway enough about my love for summer, March was a very interesting mix. This post is little bit late coming but better late than never! Check it out my favourites below ⬇️
- Good Things Face Mask – Manuka Honey Radiance Face Mask. I LOVE this face mask! The whole Good Things range is wonderful, and has the most amazing face masks! This one leaves your skin feeling radiant and soft! It’s not an expensive face mask at £3.99 so it’s a great affordable nourishing face mask!
- Benefit ‘They’re Real’ Mascara – I think this has become my new favourite mascara! I have always been a lover of the L’Oreal Volume Million Lashes, but I think I may have to convert to Benefit! I got this as a sample in my Benefit Beauty Advent Calender and I thought I would give it a go this month, as I felt L’Oreal have seemed to have changed their mascara, it doesn’t leave them as lengthening as before. It’s a pricey mascara at £19.50 but definitely worth the buy! Teamed with the ‘They’re Real’ Lash Primer, you are guaranteed long lashes!!
- L’Occitane Hand Cream – in the scent Shea Rose Heart. I have tried and tested soo many different hand creams but L’Occitane one is by far my favourite! It’s a thick creamy that not only nourishes your hands but makes them luxuriously soft! Not that expensive either at £8.00 definitely worth the buy!
- Levi 710 FlawlessFX Super Skinny – in Pacific Rinse. These are the most comfiest jeans ever! The Levi 710 are not only but they fit great too! If you want to look great its definitely worth looking into if you are looking for a great fitting jean! Their not cheap but they are the best price point for great fitting jeans at £80.00!
- Miss Pap Trainers – These are probably my favourite dupes I’ve ever come across! But unfortunately they have now sold out at Miss Pap (I’m not surprised!) They do stock other styles including Fenty Dupes. But I have found you another online store that stocks them and it’s from Style Heist! They are at great price point at £19.99.
- Thread Through Clutch Bag – Another dupe that I have been loving lately! This bag has the style of the ever so sought after Chloe Faye Bags, for just a fraction of the price! I mentioned it in a previous post (MISSGUIDED CLUTCH BAG) It’s an amazing little clutch bag for the evening and a really functional side bag for during the day! Really affordable at £22.00.
- The Night Manager – Who else has been absolutely obsessed with this?! That would be me! But mainly because Tom Hiddleston has become my new crush!*NEW CRUSH ALERT* I’ve loved him ever since he starred as Loki in Thor. There is just something about his posh boy ettiquite that makes him lovable! But if you haven’t seen it yet, you must! It still on iPlayer, so you still have the chance to ctach up on it. It’s for the thrill seekers, with all its twists!
What were favourites last month?