There have been lots of beauty products that I’ve been lusting over recently! And ones that I wish were in my make up trunk. I have curated a list of all the things that I really really want and may be buying when I’m in the States in the summer (don’t want to be making too much of a dent in my bank account!)
- Anastasia Beverley Hills Glow Kit – $39.00. I have been lusting over this ever since it was launched in the states late last year/early this year. The use of the four different highlighters is great! Meaning you can use them to cater to however your make-up looks that day. The Anastasia Beverley Hills highlighter that is in the powdered contour kit is great, so to have a seperate palette for when I’m not feeling a contoured face is even better!
- Anastasia Beverley Hills Brow Wiz – $21.00. Everybody is raving about this eyebrow filler and have been for a long time, I’m just late to the party 🙈! I really want and need to try to see if it is worth the hype and if it’s a product that can really up my eyebrow game?!
- Anastasia Beverley Hills Liquid Lipstick – in Pure Hollywood, $20.00. I have become such a sucker for a liquid matte lipstick lately and the Anastasia Beverley Hills liquid lipsticks look like heaven! In the sense that they look like they apply perfectly with no cracking. The Pure Hollywood Shade looks like it will be the perfect nude colour!
- Becca Highlighter – Champagne Pop, $38.00. Another highlighter because who doesn’t love a good highlighter? The Becca one’s always come highly recommended in the sense that they are perfectly pigmented.
- Morphe Deluxe Fan Brush (E33) – £14.95. I’ve been after the perfect fanned highlighting brush and this one seems like it would be perfect brush just for that! Plus I’ve heard nothing but good things about Morphe!
- Morphe 35K Palette – £18.25 in Koffee. I have heard nothing but great things about the Morphe Palette’s and I feel like I need to give them a try! I love the colour of this palette as it’s simple yet you can make a real statement with them! Plus I feel like it’s a good palette to start with!
- ZOEVA Rose Golden Eye Set – £65.00. Now I know that this is not the cheapest want on my list but look how gorgeous these brushes are 😍 Anything with rose gold makes an item ten times makes me want it ten times more!! Plus ZOEVA are great brushes!
- Colourpop Ultra Matte – $6.00. Why oh Why don’t Colourpop ship to the UK!! I have been wanting to try them after a friend recommended them and I have been reading great reviews ever since! There are four colours that I have been lusting over on their website, (L-R) Mars, Creeper, Chi and Donut. They seem like the perfect colours to start with, with a nude, a red and some pinks, perfect for everyday wear! If only yhtey could ship to the UK!
- MAC Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour – £21.00, in To Matte With Love . I will always love MAC, so I got excited when I found out they were releasing their own take on the liquid matte’s! I love the Ruby Woo Red Matte from the lipstick range so I really want to try one of their pinky tones, and this one seems like the perfect colour choice, especially coming into summer!
- Tarte Rainforest of the Sea’s Colour Correction Palette – $45.00. How pretty is the packaging for Tarte’s Rainforest of the Sea’s Collection?! It’s done Ariel proud! I have recently come across the new beauty trend of colour correction. It’s a big trend at the moment and I have to admit that it actually works wonders! Now all I need is this palette in my collection!!
- Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bon Palette – $49.00. Now everyone has said amazing things about this palette and it has the most amazing colours! I really need to explore more with eye-shadow in general and I think this palette would be perfect! The pinky tones seem like they would be really perfect for summer!
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara – $23.00. There are a number of mascara’s that my lashes need to test at the moment! But I’ve heard great things about the Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara, and it’s at the top of my list to try!
There is just so many great products out at the moment! It was hard to put the ones I really wanted to try in a list!
What are you guys loving/lusting over at the moment? What are your beauty wants and wishes? Also why don’t we have better access to some of these beauty products in the UK?
Let me know what your favourite products are!
(PICS: Courtesy of sephora.com, cultbeauty.co.uk and maccosmetics.co.uk)