So this weekend marks another festival to begin this summer. One of the important festival’s in music, V Festival. With the likes of Justin Timberlake, Ed Sheeran, The Killers and Lily Allen performing, it’s important to look good!
One of the things that has become popular over the summer is kimono’s, so I’ve incorporated this summers key item into a little festival outfit. Here’s some inspiration is your heading to a festival in the next couple of weeks.
Kimono – New Look:
Was £19.99 NOW £10.00
Crop Top – Topshop: £6.00
Denim Shorts – Topshop: £28.00
Sunglasses – Topshop: £18.00
Necklace – River Island: £12.00
Bag – New Look: £9.99
Hunter Wellies – Office: £85.00
Oh and not to forget some crucial items if your one of the ones camping. Done it last year and I have to say its on the most memorial experiences of my life.
– Plasters (may seem silly but you never know!)
– Dry Shampoo ( This will be your life saviour when there’s no where to wash your hair, unless your really brave to stand in those showers for long enough!)
– Makeup (Have some fun with it!)
– A Bag full of gorge clothes!
– Oh and most importantly a TENT!
& a great group of friends!